Nov 8, 2010

1. What time did you get up this morning?   630am

2. How do you like your steak? medium rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  the owl show....animated. Shoot what is the name of that movie ?

4. What is your favorite TV show?  bewitched- everybody loves Raymond - jerseyliscious (terrible)

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  I love our spot. But I hope to always be living near my kids and their families when they have them

 6. What did you have for breakfast?  a maple and nut frosted cake donut , coffee

 7. What is your favorite cuisine?   mmmm... Mexican if I had to pick but I prefer a smattering of many

 8. What foods do you dislike?  brussel sprouts, mushrooms - black olives, squid (I've never had it - but it doesn't sound good)

 9. Favorite Place to Eat?    Timberlodge

 10. Favorite dressing?  a GOOD bleu cheese - ranch - sometimes a dab a bit of french with either

  11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?  new Yorker

 12. What are your favorite clothes?  pajamas, or sweats - yeah I would agree with that. Or a really nicely fitting pair of jeans

 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece

 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire?    where I'm at or close to my grandchildren when I have them and if they're not by me

 16. Favorite time of day?  8-10 pm

17. Where were you born?  Austin, MN  

 18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  I only watch because everyone in my house watches sports so I have to. I read a book

 19. Who do you think will not tag you back?  tag?

 20. Person you expect to tag you back first? And again....... Tag?

 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?  No one in particular... all in general

 22. Bird watcher?   chickens

 23. Are you a morning person or a night person?  night

 24. Pets?   yes

 25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? I have faithfully worked out on my free treadmill since I've gotten it - I switched shifts at work picking up an extra 30 hours a pay period

26. What did you want to be when you were little?  a vet

 27. What is your best childhood memory?   there were SO many - I have nothing but great memories of my family and childhood

 28. Are you a cat or dog person?  DOG!

 29. Are you married?   Yes

 30. Always wear your seat belt?  always

 31. Been in a car accident?  yes

 32. Any pet peeves? Yes! That horrible sniffing/snorting/swolling sound people do with the nose I. E. Snot. HATE IT!!!

33. Favorite pizza topping?   Canadian bacon sausage and green olives

34. Favorite Flower?  many: lilies - roses NOT red ones. - lilacs -cherrblossoms

35. Favorite ice cream?   peanut butter and chocolate

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?   burger king

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?   Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email?  radio station B105

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Barnes and Noble

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  turned familyroom into a personal gym

41. Love your job?   Most of it.  

42. Broccoli?  steamed

43. What was your favorite vacation?  camping with entire family

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  my woman friends

45. What are you listening to right now?  dryer running

46. What is your favorite color? Greens

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Coffee drinker?  YES!

49. How many children do you have?  2

50.  What is your Favorite memory of me ( The person who sent it to you) your gift of research and knowledge. Devotion to your family. Your ability to talk and laugh at the same time

 

 

No comments: