Jul 22, 2010

All other religions mimic Christ because that is satan's favorite trick. Fool people into believing something OTHER THAN CHRIST RESURRECTED. Nothing big just a little bit of the 'truth' here and a little lie there. Next thing you know----you've got someone douBting whether God is real or not when in your heart you will know that you are marching down the wrong path.
I do wish we were face to face. It would be easier I think to show you Scripture and have a less inhibiting convo.

Do check out the site Barbara suggested. Ray Comfort is very logical- as it appears you are as well. The two of you will get along.

At the end of the day I will say that I do NOT have all the answers and I'm not the brightest bulb around or even in this conversation perhaps but I know one thing for absolute certain. I am saved from an eternity apart from God because I have accepted Gods plan for making us clean before His holiness-- His Sons death on the cross--paying the cost for our choices.

Yes God does allow us to think for ourselves.

However- our 'open-mindedness' causes a great divide between us and God. when God could have wiped us out because of our sin- He lovingly provided the payment for us.

So when I stand before Him HE will see His Sons righteousness and He will welcome me into my heavenly home.

Will the Mayan faith or Buddha or ....whatever offer that?

No comments: